  1. What's going on, Microsoft? The exams are available today but I still don't
    have any beta results.

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, May 26, 2006

  2. Death from Above

    Guest

    My results in prometric says failed for 553, 554. Sad enough for me :),
    I should have prepared better...

    regards.

    , May 27, 2006

  3. Death from Above

    Guest

    Anyone with Passed?

    , May 27, 2006
  4. I didn't get any results yet. Nothing on pearsonvue, no mail.

    =?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?=, May 29, 2006
  5. Death from Above

    Guest

    Nothing from MS, but my results in Vue say taken. So at least there's
    a chance.

    Al

    , May 30, 2006
  6. It seems the results on VUE are being updated as it is showing 'Passed' for
    553 :)
    --
    Mehran Nikoo

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVocmFuIE5pa29v?=, May 31, 2006
  7. Death from Above

    Stan D. Guest

    Congratulations!
    Anyone with Passed in Prometric?
    They marked mine Failed few days ago.
    Still want to believe they used to mark exams as Failed until grades
    from MS come.
    Hope dies last ... :)
    P.S. I probably failed at the moment when I decided to use Prometric
    again. Can a smart guy do a beta exam with Prometric :)?

    Stan D., May 31, 2006
  8. Death from Above

    ts Guest

    My VUE Account shows passed for 71-553, too. 71-554 has still the status
    taken. 071-552 is failed :-(.

    ts, Jun 1, 2006
  9. I have passed 554 too :)
    --
    Mehran Nikoo

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVocmFuIE5pa29v?=, Jun 2, 2006
  10. Death from Above

    DaveNCheez Guest

    Yesterday, I called both Microsoft and Vue. Microsoft basically could not confirm the tests had even gone live, but told me that when they did I would need to talk to vue about my scores.

    When I called vue, they asked if I had called Microsoft :), then opened up a support ticket.

    I have not yet heard back from either company. My status on VUE says "fail" for 71-551 which I assume is correct, since others apparently show "pass".

    Still, I would like more information than that, as well as some contact to clear up all of the confusion.

    It seems that somewhere along the way, score mailings got hung up. I am a tad worried however, that neither VUE nor MS rep could give me a clear answer.

    Dave

  12. Death from Above

    Guest

    wrote:
    > Yesterday, I called both Microsoft and Vue. Microsoft basically could
    > not confirm the tests had even gone live, but told me that when they
    > did I would need to talk to vue about my scores.
    >
    > When I called vue, they asked if I had called Microsoft , then opened
    > up a support ticket.
    >
    > I have not yet heard back from either company. My status on VUE says
    > "fail" for 71-551 which I assume is correct, since others apparently
    > show "pass".
    >
    > Still, I would like more information than that, as well as some contact
    > to clear up all of the confusion.
    >
    > It seems that somewhere along the way, score mailings got hung up. I am
    > a tad worried however, that neither VUE nor MS rep could give me a
    > clear answer.
    >
    > Dave

    I just got my Score sheet and a letter from Vue the other day in the
    mail. The score sheet is just what you score was what you needed to
    pass and the the bars for each of the 3 sections. Unfortunately mine
    said Failed.

    Al

    , Jun 5, 2006
  13. If you haven't tried, contact:

    They gave me a sensible reply when I contacted them about the same sort of
    issue a few years back.

    Greetings,
    Wessel

    Wessel Troost, Jun 14, 2006