    sazvedo Guest

    Let's keep it REAL. Yes, I need this software.

    Shirley
    sazvedo, Sep 16, 2007

  2. sazvedo wrote:

    > Let's keep it REAL. Yes, I need this software.

    Stick to your original thread. There is no need to create a new one.

    You were given an answer. Here is the direct link:

    <http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/3247094/Family.Tree.Maker.2005-SPiRO.3247094.TPB.torrent>

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 16, 2007

  3. Re: Still need Family Tree Maker 2005 software Previouse reply wasa joke

    http://tinyurl.com/2tdoj7
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 16, 2007
  4. sazvedo

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 02:39:50 GMT, "sazvedo"
    <> wrote:

    >Let's keep it REAL. Yes, I need this software.

    Then buy it.

    Keep it real.
    Evan Platt, Sep 16, 2007
  5. sazvedo

    thanatoid Guest

    "sazvedo" <> wrote in

    > Let's keep it REAL. Yes, I need this software.
    >
    > Shirley

    "Previouse" is spelled "previous". And if you don't like helpful
    replies, why don't you go and ask for it in
    alt.binaries.boneless.

    Geez.

    --
    "This is not nuclear. This is just a test."
    - illyria
    thanatoid, Sep 16, 2007
  6. sazvedo

    TaD Inmon Guest

    On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 04:08:01 +0000, thanatoid wrote:

    > "sazvedo" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Let's keep it REAL. Yes, I need this software.
    >>
    >> Shirley

    > "Previouse" is spelled "previous". And if you don't like helpful
    > replies, why don't you go and ask for it in alt.binaries.boneless.

    Sending OP to boneless is cold.

    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!

    > Geez.

    Yes.