Still looking for CBT Nuggets

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Michael O'Neill, Jul 26, 2003.

  1. I'm looking for Nuggets 70-216 and 70-218. Have lots to trade!

    Michael O'Neill, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Michael O'Neill

    |{evin Guest

    On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:37:59 -0700, "Michael O'Neill"
    <> wrote:

    >I'm looking for Nuggets 70-216 and 70-218. Have lots to trade!

    What.... like daughters or something?

  3. "|{evin" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:37:59 -0700, "Michael O'Neill"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >I'm looking for Nuggets 70-216 and 70-218. Have lots to trade!

    > What.... like daughters or something?

    I thought you said you didn't know what Kerpalism was.

    --
    Fris "You try to confuse!" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 27, 2003
  4. Michael O'Neill

    |{evin Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:09:49 -0400, Frisbee® MCNGP
    <> wrote:

    >"|{evin" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:37:59 -0700, "Michael O'Neill"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I'm looking for Nuggets 70-216 and 70-218. Have lots to trade!

    >> What.... like daughters or something?

    >I thought you said you didn't know what Kerpalism was.

    I don't... or if I do I don't know that I do... or something. I've
    been serving out my on-call sentence this weekend. I've gotten called
    6 times so far so I'm not quite sure if I'm coming or going...

    |{evin, Jul 27, 2003
  5. Michael O'Neill

    Jtyc Guest

    > What.... like daughters or something?

    Your daughter. She come to my house today and she kicked my dog. And now
    my dog needs operation.

    Jtyc, Jul 28, 2003
  6. Michael O'Neill

    Consultant Guest

    i do not know, she didn't say

    Consultant, Jul 28, 2003
  7. Michael O'Neill

    Consultant Guest

    you know damn right

    Consultant, Jul 28, 2003
  8. Michael O'Neill

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jul 28, 2003
  9. I have CBT Nuggets for 70-210, 70-215, 70-216, 70-217, 70-
    219, 70-220, 70-221, and 4CD's for CCNA

    Ahmed Al-Hadidi, Jul 29, 2003
  10. Michael O'Neill

    Gary - US Guest

    Good for you.

    Kindly do the needful.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 30, 2003
  11. Michael O'Neill

    Greetje Guest

    "Consultant" <> schreef in bericht
    > you know damn right
    >

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > > You try to confuse!
    > >

    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > > don't you say that

    > What a bullshit are you writing here. I thougt this would be a serious

    newsgroup about MCSE.

    Greetje, Jul 30, 2003
  12. Michael O'Neill

    Consultant Guest

    you were mistaken and please don't curse

    Consultant, Jul 30, 2003
  13. Michael O'Neill

    Consultant Guest

    though who smelt it, dealt it

    Consultant, Jul 30, 2003
  14. Michael O'Neill

    Greetje Guest

    And you consider yourself one of those wisest men???

    Greetje, Jul 30, 2003
  15. Michael O'Neill

    Consultant Guest

    errrr thou

    Consultant, Jul 30, 2003
  16. Michael O'Neill

    Jtyc Guest

    > And you consider yourself one of those wisest men???

    I never said that.

    Jtyc, Jul 30, 2003
  17. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > of your wife!

    She's a lesbian?

    --
    Fris "Wedding GIF's!" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 30, 2003
  18. Michael O'Neill

    Greetje Guest

    I ment gif, before you are calling me stuppid for writing it wrong.

    "Greetje" <> schreef in bericht
    > Maybe you should post a gift of your husband.
    >

    > "Consultant" <> schreef in bericht
    > > of your wife!
    > >
    > > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > > > "Greetje" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > Greetje,
    > > >
    > > > You did receive some help in here, and very recently. Those of us

    in

    Greetje, Jul 30, 2003
  19. Michael O'Neill

    Greetje Guest

    I did indeed receive some help of some people. And it gave me a little hoop
    for the exam. I thank them. But most people here are talking nonsense and
    some of them are rude

    Greetje, Jul 30, 2003
  20. "Greetje" <> wrote in message
    > I did indeed receive some help of some people. And it gave me a little

    hoop
    > for the exam. I thank them. But most people here are talking nonsense and
    > some of them are rude

    I'm the one who mostly helped you (patting self on back) and if you read
    more than just a few messages in here, you'll find I mostly joke around with
    a few smatterings of serious help for serious questions that have not been
    asked and answered hundreds of times.

    Your original question was one of those that I thought deserved some serious
    attention. Again, if you look at all the posts in here, specifically from
    MCNGP members (we don't ALL identify ourselves as MCNGP <cough> <cough>)
    you'll find that the majority of our posts are indeed chatter, back and
    forth, and with others, with the occasional flame aimed at lamers who cheat.
    Man, that was a long sentence. Have to catch my breath.

    I might not be rude, at least not to most people's perceptions, but the post
    you were originally replying to was nothing more than a recurring inside
    joke that had absolutely nothing to do with you. Greetje, you need to
    develop a tougher skin, or a sense of humor. Life is not all about
    certification. If this group was nothing but serious posts, many would find
    it quite boring, I think. If you want boring nothing-but-technical posts,
    try alt.certification.mcse instead. Sometimes people cross-post that group
    with this one, but generally, that one is as flat as a three-month-old beer.

    --
    Fris "SOMEBODY had to say it" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 30, 2003