    Thanks in Advance,
    Patel Himanshu
    India
    Patel Himanshu, Feb 22, 2008

  2. Patel Himanshu

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 01:11:04 -0800, Patel Himanshu <Patel
    > wrote:

    >hey friends and microsoft staff members,
    >I passed my exams all papers of MCSE 2003 track in 26/october/2007, still I
    >got only welcome kit.. I don't recieved any Certificate that signed by Bill
    >Gates and wallet card etcc kit related to Certificate.

    Maybe Bill is busy.
    PAJ, Feb 22, 2008

  3. hahaha PAJ, nice joke.. may be because I heard and read news about BillGates
    that he will thinking to stay home. means he will not going to at his
    Microsoft Office? hahaha what about my Certification and all studd then??
    trying to wake up him soon to do some work for me.
    hahahaha

    Patel Himanshu, Feb 25, 2008
  4. Patel Himanshu

    infinitiguy Guest

    office 2007 crashed on him as he was writing it up, and document recovery
    didn't work... it's lost forever.. :)

    in all honesty... call mcp/mcse support.. I did that when I got my first
    MCP and never recieved my MCP ID.. I forget the number but should be
    somewhere on the MS website under the cert sections..

    infinitiguy, Feb 26, 2008