    Gary Guest

    What is the protocol used to create and store movies using a still digital
    camera that has movie mode?

    Gary, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Gary wrote:
    > What is the protocol used to create and store movies using a still
    > digital camera that has movie mode?

    Two I've seen use Apple QuickTime .MOV format.

    David

    David J Taylor, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Gary

    GT40 Guest

    On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:20:37 GMT, "Gary" <>
    wrote:

    >What is the protocol used to create and store movies using a still digital
    >camera that has movie mode?

    The ones I have seen are MPG, but it probably depends on the camera.

    GT40, Nov 4, 2004
  4. Gary

    Jim Townsend Guest

    David J Taylor wrote:

    > Gary wrote:
    >> What is the protocol used to create and store movies using a still
    >> digital camera that has movie mode?

    > Two I've seen use Apple QuickTime .MOV format.

    Canon also likes Apple format .AVI

    Jim Townsend, Nov 4, 2004
  5. Gary

    Mike Fields Guest

    My Minolta D7hi uses .mov format and isn't too bad
    although it is 15 frames per second.

    mikey

    Mike Fields, Nov 5, 2004