Stevie Wonder the witness

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 5, 2005.

  1. I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 5, 2005

  2. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    news:Ltsee.17650$...
    >I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

    You ass wipe why didn't you put Ray Charles in there too.
    Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\), May 5, 2005

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    PaulH Guest

    On Thu, 05 May 2005 17:17:20 GMT, "Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\)"
    <> wrote:

    >"Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

    >You ass wipe why didn't you put Ray Charles in there too.

    He's dead, probably never heard anything either!
    PaulH, May 5, 2005
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Killer Bite Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

    Newspaper reporter asks Stevie Wonder,

    "Stevie, what is it like to be born blind?"

    Stevie replied,

    "Could have been worse, I could've been born black!"
    Killer Bite, May 5, 2005
  5. "PaulH" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 05 May 2005 17:17:20 GMT, "Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\)"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >>>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

    >>You ass wipe why didn't you put Ray Charles in there too.
    >>

    > He's dead, probably never heard anything either!

    Then Mike should call Judge Judy. She'll throw the case out on both counts!
    Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\), May 5, 2005
  6. "Killer Bite" <> wrote in message

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

    > Newspaper reporter asks Stevie Wonder,
    >
    > "Stevie, what is it like to be born blind?"
    >
    > Stevie replied,
    >
    > "Could have been worse, I could've been born black!"

    Hit the road *jack* and don't you comeback no more no more no more no more
    no more. Hit the road *jack* and don't you comeback no more. WHAT YOU SAY?
    Hit the road *jack*............................... ;-)

    That's from the dead but always a Black Blind MAN Ray Charles.
    Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\), May 5, 2005
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Sean O'Kean Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:

    > I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

    Mike he touched me and now I like boys too.
    Sean O'Kean, May 6, 2005
  8. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Sean O'Kean Guest

    Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-) wrote:

    >"Brian H?" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.
    >>

    >You ass wipe why didn't you put Ray Charles in there too.

    I did!!!
    Sean O'Kean, May 6, 2005
  9. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Sean O'Kean Guest

    You fucking Racist ****.
    Sean O'Kean, May 6, 2005
  10. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Sean O'Kean Guest

    Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-) wrote:

    >"Killer Bite" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>"Brian H?" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >>>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.
    >>>

    >>Newspaper reporter asks Stevie Wonder,
    >>
    >>"Stevie, what is it like to be born blind?"
    >>
    >>Stevie replied,
    >>
    >>"Could have been worse, I could've been born black!"
    >>

    >Hit the road *jack* and don't you comeback no more no more no more no more
    >no more. Hit the road *jack* and don't you comeback no more. WHAT YOU SAY?
    >Hit the road *jack*............................... ;-)
    >
    >That's from the dead but always a Black Blind MAN Ray Charles.

    I like that
    Sean O'Kean, May 6, 2005
  11. "Sean O'Kean" <> wrote in message

    "Brian H?" <> wrote in message

    I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

    Newspaper reporter asks Stevie Wonder,

    "Stevie, what is it like to be born blind?"

    Stevie replied,

    "Could have been worse, I could've been born black!"

    Hit the road *jack* and don't you comeback no more no more no more no more
    no more. Hit the road *jack* and don't you comeback no more. WHAT YOU SAY?
    Hit the road *jack*............................... ;-)

    That's from the dead but always a Black Blind MAN Ray Charles.

    I like that

    WHAT YOU SAY? And he better not comeback no more. WHAT YOU SAY? comeback no
    more WHAT YOU SAY ? no more ...... ;-)

    Duane :)
    Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\), May 6, 2005
  12. I believe that it was on Fri, 06 May 2005 09:02:45 -0400, that Sean O'Kean
    wrote:

    Turn the damned HTML off, idiot.

    --
    "... the average HTML-poster has
    the IQ of a glass of water ..."
    Perce P. Cassidy, May 6, 2005
  13. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Killer Bite Guest

    "Sean O'Kean" <> wrote in message
    > Killer Bite wrote:
    >
    >>"Brian H?" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >>>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.
    >>>

    >>Newspaper reporter asks Stevie Wonder,
    >>
    >>"Stevie, what is it like to be born blind?"
    >>
    >>Stevie replied,
    >>
    >>"Could have been worse, I could've been born black!"
    >>

    > You fucking Racist ****.

    I'm not racist you irish prick!
    Killer Bite, May 6, 2005