  1. Guest

    Does anyone know when this movie might be released on DVD? Thanks

    , Sep 5, 2005

  2. TB Guest

    wrote:

    > Does anyone know when this movie might be released on DVD? Thanks

    It hasn't been officially announced yet, but it appears a 2 disc edition
    similar in scope and content to the Minority Report dvd set a couple years
    back will come out on 11/22/05.

    T.B.

    TB, Sep 5, 2005

  3. Guest

    Thanks T.B.

    , Sep 6, 2005
  4. writes:

    > Does anyone know when this movie might be released on DVD? Thanks

    11/22

    Also the old version comes out 11/1.

    --
    Scott Streeter

    http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/

    Scott Streeter, Sep 6, 2005
  5. Tarkus Guest

    On 9/6/2005 5:23:03 AM, Scott Streeter wrote:

    > writes:
    >
    >> Does anyone know when this movie might be released on DVD? Thanks

    > 11/22
    >
    > Also the old version comes out 11/1.

    What's new on the old version?
    --
    "Screw the innocent."

    Now playing: the radio.

    Tarkus, Sep 6, 2005
  6. Guest

    On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:00:34 -0700, Tarkus <> wrote:

    >On 9/6/2005 5:23:03 AM, Scott Streeter wrote:
    >
    >> writes:
    >>
    >>> Does anyone know when this movie might be released on DVD? Thanks

    >> 11/22
    >>
    >> Also the old version comes out 11/1.

    >What's new on the old version?

    The aliens get immunization shots before they come here.

    , Sep 7, 2005
  7. TNT Guest

    I would not waste my time on it.

    TNT, Sep 9, 2005
  8. Guest

    TNT wrote:
    > I would not waste my time on it.

    The New version?

    The Old version?

    Or Both?

    Frankly after watching the new one the old one is still the only one I
    would buy on DVD!

    , Sep 11, 2005
  9. On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:30:29 -0500, <> wrote:

    > Does anyone know when this movie might be released on DVD? Thanks

    Hopefully never.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Sep 13, 2005
  10. Tarkus Guest

    On 9/13/2005 3:02:13 AM, Brian The Demolition Man Little wrote:

    > On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:30:29 -0500, <> wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know when this movie might be released on DVD? Thanks

    > Hopefully never.

    Why? Will you be compelled to buy it?
    --
    "If they can send a man to the moon,
    why can't they make my shoes smell good?"

    Now playing: "CG3 - 14 - The Chase.m4a"

    Tarkus, Sep 13, 2005
  11. Black Locust Guest

    In article <jh0ulqb3qdin$9.com>,