  1. i am a computer novice. a friend just stripped, & refomatted the harddrive on
    my 7year-old IBM 300GE. reinstalled 98se, now,i only have choice of 2 or 16
    color. how do i get 256 color. would appreciate any help.
    =?Utf-8?B?c3RldmU=?=, Nov 3, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c3RldmU=?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "steve" <> wrote
    > i am a computer novice. a friend just stripped, & refomatted the harddrive

    on
    > my 7year-old IBM 300GE. reinstalled 98se, now,i only have choice of 2 or

    16
    > color. how do i get 256 color. would appreciate any help.

    This group is for discussion of Microsoft certification. The computer newbs
    group is that way ------->

    However being as you are here, let me give you a hint. Download the driver
    from IBM. Get your friend to fix your shift key while you are at it.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Nov 3, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c3RldmU=?=

    Gabriel Guest

    you will have to get a new VGA card......... or first try to download some
    newer drives for your VGA card u have now.....

    Gabriel, Nov 14, 2004