Stereoscopic Bubble Nebula

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tontoko, Feb 2, 2007.

  1. tontoko

    tontoko Guest

    tontoko, Feb 2, 2007

  2. tontoko

    Cynicor Guest

    Cynicor, Feb 2, 2007

  3. tontoko

    Doug Robbins Guest

    "tontoko" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In the following website;
    >
    > http://www.unmannedspaceflight.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=2450
    >
    > the image shown is the stereograph of Bubble Nebula synthesized by
    > Stereographer
    > (http://139.134.5.123/tiddler2/stereographer/stereograph.htm /
    > original image: HST).

    Even pictures of nebulae taken from opposite sides of earth's solar orbit do
    not provide sufficient parallax for stereoscopic photographs. Whatever these
    photos are, they aren't stereo photographs.

    Doug

    Doug Robbins, Feb 2, 2007
  4. tontoko

    Ken Lucke Guest

    In article <45c3bfee$0$28101$>, Doug Robbins
    <> wrote:

    > "tontoko" <> wrote in message
    > > In the following website;
    > >
    > > http://www.unmannedspaceflight.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=2450
    > >
    > > the image shown is the stereograph of Bubble Nebula synthesized by
    > > Stereographer
    > > (http://139.134.5.123/tiddler2/stereographer/stereograph.htm /
    > > original image: HST).
    > >

    > Even pictures of nebulae taken from opposite sides of earth's solar orbit do
    > not provide sufficient parallax for stereoscopic photographs. Whatever these
    > photos are, they aren't stereo photographs.
    >
    > Doug

    What these actually ARE are spam to spamvertise his software.

    independence.
    -- Charles A. Beard

    Ken Lucke, Feb 2, 2007
  5. tontoko