    1,2,3,...

    Thanks
    Amit
    Amit, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Amit

    Ash Guest

    Amit,

    Use Transcender for practice tests. They are worth. If you can't get hold of
    Transcender see this http://www.dev1.eraserver.net/BORISLI/Exams.aspx. UserID
    is guest and Password is ABC123. There are 3 exams (c# version) in the
    website and they are just the copy of Transcenders, even though it won't give
    Transcender type of look and feel. Not much difference between 70-305 and
    70-315 execpt a very few (2-5) language specific questions.

    If your primary goal is just certification and if you don't care about
    in-depth knowledge, then the Transcender and Braindumps
    (www.mcsebraindumps.net, www.mcsebraindumps.com) should be just enough to
    pass the exam.

    Good Luck,
    Ash.

    Ash, Sep 23, 2004

  3. Amit

    Raja Guest

    Re : Steps towards 70-305

    Well, if you are looking for some real knowledge and not
    just "braindumps" (If that's the case, I hate to even
    help you !), I recommend these 2 highly valuable books -
    Stephen Walther's "Asp.net Unleashed" and David
    Sceppa's "ADO.net book".

    The Amazon links are
    ADO.Net Book : http://tinyurl.com/5fad9
    Asp.net Unleashed : http://tinyurl.com/6ch54