Stephen Wolfram's book, "A New Kind of Science" gives us three (3)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by fitz, Jul 11, 2010.

  1. fitz

    fitz Guest

    Stephen Wolfram's book, "A New Kind of Science" gives us three (3)
    very important facts:

    1. Mathematics can only explain simple things.

    2. You need a model to explain complicated things.

    3. But - a simple model can explain complicated things.

    It looks to me like we have a PHASE model here.

    "in phase attract"

    Type those three words - above - into Google (Include quote marks) to
    learn not only the basics of electricity but how all the fundamental
    forces work.

    Or click the following link that will give you the same page in
    Google. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q="in phase attract"&btnG=Google Search

    Not only do all electric motors obey these phase laws but this entire
    universe seems to as well.

    (Click link below.)
    http://www.amperefitz.com/in.phase.attract.htm

    fitz, Jul 11, 2010