    512 ram), and it had no problem running it. The film itself terrific,
    and even on regular dvd it's amazing, but oh my, in HD it really
    rocks.

    Dyuob Poltice, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Dyuob Poltice

    N2 Guest

    "Dyuob Poltice" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I never realized what a difference HD would make, but running SIL disk
    > 2 on my computer was a real eye opener. Going back to regular dvds was
    > a little disappointing. I'm running XP meadia center (Pentium4 2.6GHZ,
    > 512 ram), and it had no problem running it. The film itself terrific,
    > and even on regular dvd it's amazing, but oh my, in HD it really
    > rocks.

    What is "SIL"??

    N2, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Dyuob Poltice

    Video Flyer Guest

    On 9/27/04 11:08 PM, in article Os56d.341657$Oi.223810@fed1read04, "N2"
    <> wrote:

    > "Dyuob Poltice" <> wrote in message
    >> I never realized what a difference HD would make, but running SIL disk
    >> 2 on my computer was a real eye opener. Going back to regular dvds was
    >> a little disappointing. I'm running XP meadia center (Pentium4 2.6GHZ,
    >> 512 ram), and it had no problem running it. The film itself terrific,
    >> and even on regular dvd it's amazing, but oh my, in HD it really
    >> rocks.

    > What is "SIL"??

    Umm.....well possibly....and I'm just guessin' here, but maybe something to
    do with the flick mentioned in the subject line? ;-)

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Sep 28, 2004
  4. >What is "SIL"??

    uh, that would be the most excellent film of topic, STEP INTO LIQUID.

    Stroke of Eight, Sep 28, 2004