    Whan I recive mail from MS?
    How can I access mcp mambre site if i dont recive mail?
    :(
    Arman O.R., Nov 30, 2003

  2. Arman O.R.

    MarioL Guest

    Please contact ..

    Mario

    MarioL, Nov 30, 2003

  3. Arman O.R.

    MCSE World Guest

    You might not see anything until a normal working day...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 30, 2003
  4. Arman O.R.

    new MCP Guest

    I passed 70-290 on November 22, 2003, and until now I
    still waiting for the email from Microsoft.
    new MCP, Dec 2, 2003
  5. Arman O.R.

    Brat Guest

    did you give the testing center a valid email address? if so send an email
    to and they can look into it for you.

    Brat, Dec 2, 2003