    Just tell anybody that you know to stay away from their services jus
    like we say No to AOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    all my bes
    joebob1, Nov 30, 2006

  2. joebob1

    castellan Guest

    On 2006-11-30, joebob1 <-spam.invalid> wrote:
    > Just cancel my vonage account , Those SOB charged me for 39.99 $ for
    > canceled my account, I hope they all go bankruptcy and go to hell,
    > Just a bunch of scammers and lousy services
    > Just tell anybody that you know to stay away from their services just
    > like we say No to AOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    > all my best

    Thats in the contract that you agreed to when you signed on.

    This is nothing new. People have complained about it before.

    I was well aware of this, and I still signed up. I am very happy
    with Vonage. I was spending $55 a month before for local, regional, long distance
    and caller ID, even if i didnt make/get a call the entire month. For the same
    level of service, and THEN some, i pay $19.78 now.

    ive been on for 3 billing cycles. ive saved enough money to pay the cancellation
    fee twice. Im very happy.

    --
    Sick of USENET postwhores? Trolls? Flamers?
    Read the Killfile FAQ for Newsgroups to learn
    castellan, Nov 30, 2006

  3. joebob1

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <cMGbh.92$>
    -spam.invalid (joebob1) wrote:

    >Just cancel my vonage account , Those SOB charged me for 39.99 $ for
    >canceled my account, I hope they all go bankruptcy and go to hell,
    >Just a bunch of scammers and lousy services
    >Just tell anybody that you know to stay away from their services just
    >like we say No to AOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >all my best

    Next time you might want to read the contract when you initially apply?

    --
    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day,
    but teach a man to phish, he'll eat for a lifetime.
    DevilsPGD, Dec 1, 2006
  4. joebob1

    Carlo Coggi Guest

    joebob1 <-spam.invalid> wrote:

    > Those SOB charged me for 39.99 $ for
    > canceled my account, I hope they all go bankruptcy and go to hell,

    I hope you one day learn to read. Those costs were clearly spelled out
    when you ordered your service, and your whining now only makes you look
    foolish.

    I've had Vonage for 40 months now. I think the phone service is great
    but the customer service stinks. Fortunately, there's been little reason
    for me to deal with C.S.
    Carlo Coggi, Dec 1, 2006
  5. joebob1

    joebob1 Guest

    are u guys working for vonage ??? time to start looking for a new jo
    get a lif
    joebob1, Dec 8, 2006
  6. joebob1

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <fwjeh.3$>
    -spam.invalid (joebob1) wrote:

    >are u guys working for vonage ??? time to start looking for a new job
    >get a life

    Speaking for myself, I'm definitely not working at Vonage, I just have a
    reading comprehension capable of reading a contract.

    --
    I spend a lot of my money on drinks, babes and fast cars.
    The rest, I just squander.
    DevilsPGD, Dec 8, 2006
  7. joebob1 <-spam.invalid> wrote:

    > are u guys working for vonage ??? time to start looking for a new jobget a

    life

    Try a spellcheck and proper capitalization, son. And when you grow up
    maybe you'll understand that people running around through life whining
    -- especially when they should've known what they were getting
    themselves into first -- don't receive much sympathy from adults.
    Jack Ciorelli, Dec 9, 2006
  8. joebob1

    joebob1 Guest

    Cheap sho