  1. HJB

    HJB Guest

    IMHO they suck and their customer service is horrible.

    HJB, Jul 23, 2004

  2. HJB

    Zachariah Guest

    HJB wrote :

    >IMHO they suck and their customer service is horrible.

    What kind of problems? I used their products for years when I was a
    SysAd and never had problems.

    Zachariah, Jul 24, 2004

  3. HJB

    doS Guest

    "Zachariah" <> wrote in message
    > HJB wrote :
    >
    > >IMHO they suck and their customer service is horrible.
    > >

    > What kind of problems? I used their products for years when I was a
    > SysAd

    "was" being the keyword...
    and never had problems.

    doS, Jul 24, 2004
  4. HJB

    Zachariah Guest

    doS wrote :

    >"Zachariah" <> wrote in message
    >> HJB wrote :
    >>
    >> >IMHO they suck and their customer service is horrible.
    >> >

    >> What kind of problems? I used their products for years when I was a
    >> SysAd

    >"was" being the keyword...
    >and never had problems.

    Listen up Twat, if I need any shit out of you I'll unscrew the top of
    yer head and scoop it out.

    Zachariah, Jul 24, 2004
  5. HJB

    doS Guest

    "Zachariah" <> wrote in message
    > doS wrote :
    >

    > >"Zachariah" <> wrote in message

    > >> What kind of problems? I used their products for years when I was a
    > >> SysAd

    > >"was" being the keyword...
    > >and never had problems.
    > >

    > Listen up Twat, if I need any shit out of you I'll unscrew the top of
    > yer head and scoop it out.

    Why not look in the mirror, fucktard?

    doS, Jul 24, 2004
  6. HJB

    Adair Winter Guest

    "HJB" <> wrote in message
    > IMHO they suck and their customer service is horrible.

    why? I've had 2 d-link routers and never had a single problem with them.. on
    the other hand bought a linksys and it was doa.. does that mean they suck
    also??

    Adair

    Adair Winter, Jul 24, 2004
  7. HJB

    Me Guest

    HJB wrote:

    > IMHO they suck and their customer service is horrible.

    Used D-Link modems for years with no problems. I love them.

    Me, Jul 25, 2004