Stay awake all day

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by js, Oct 30, 2003.

  1. js

    js Guest

    Stay awake all day
    Sydney 30/10/2003
    Hi,

    I just want to share something with you that I feel has improved my life.

    I am 54 and live in Sydney Australia and for the last 35 years I have been going to meetings in the evenings and after about 20 minutes of sitting down I always fell asleep. Various speakers pointed their finger at me and usually the person next to me nudged me and when I woke up I found everyone laughing at me (How embarrassing). Sometimes I even snored.

    I went to many doctors to find a cure but apart for a few suggestions like low blood pressure, sleep agnea, working too hard, no solution was given to me. I tried coffee, vitamins, exercising, eating more fruits and vegetables, eating less, sleeping early all to no avail.

    About 8 months ago I started taking a natural product, which the emperor of china took 2000 years ago to give him energy ( to look after his 3000 wives) but then it was very rare and expensive. Now thanks to modern technology this product is available at a reasonable cost but is not on supermarket shelves. I can go to meetings now and I don't fall asleep. I drive people home at midnight and I don't have to pull my car up in side streets to have a nap. I now sleep about 1 a.m and wake up at 6 am I definitely have more energy

    I don't think many people have this problem but if you are one that has this problem I don't want your money. The only thing I want is to give you more information and what's more this information is free

    I want to help you stay awake

    If you are interested please email me with

    " I am interested in staying awake all day" that's all.

    Bob

    Here is my email
    js, Oct 30, 2003

  2. js

    Max of Mad Guest

    js wrote:

    > /_Stay awake all day_/

    zzzzz....

    Max of Mad
    --
    Leave a tone after the message
    Max of Mad, Oct 30, 2003

  3. js

    ]v[etaphoid Guest

    "js" <> wrote in message
    Stay awake all day

    You strike me as the type of person who'd be more interesting asleep...
    ]v[etaphoid, Oct 30, 2003
  4. js

    Don C Guest

    "]v[etaphoid" <> wrote in message

    > "js" <> wrote in message
    > Stay awake all day
    >
    > You strike me as the type of person who'd be more interesting asleep...

    Have to admit, it is different than the usual "stay up all night" pitches.
    Don C, Oct 30, 2003
  5. It was on Thu, 30 Oct 2003 03:54:03 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that js wrote:

    > Stay awake all day
    > Sydney 30/10/2003
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just want to share something with you that I feel has improved my life.

    <snip>
    1] DON'T post in HTML to text only newsgroups.

    2] DON'T spam.

    These are yours too. http://tinyurl.com/szan
    William Poaster, Oct 30, 2003
  6. js

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as js continued:

    > Stay awake all day
    > Sydney 30/10/2003

    Just did thanks. No big deal - all you need are two kids who fight all
    the time ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Oct 30, 2003
  7. js

    EricP Guest

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 03:54:03 GMT, "js" <> wrote:
    (Much Drivel)

    Ginseng off!
    EricP, Oct 30, 2003
  8. js

    vudq999

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Dear,

    Thank for the information that you gave here. I would like to know what is the product that you mention and where I can get it. I have this sleeping issues for a long time.

    This is related to "I am interested in staying awake all day".

    Please send it to my email address:

    I really appreciate your help.

    Thanks
    Danny