    I have IE6 and XP. Whenever I open IE6 or change sites, I lose the Status
    Bar. The Status Bar is checked under View. In Explorer, I have directed all
    folders be the same, with Status Bar checked. Help.
    LAD, Nov 8, 2004

  2. LAD

    secret soul Guest

    "LAD" <> wrote in message
    news:AcSjd.18351$...
    >I have IE6 and XP. Whenever I open IE6 or change sites, I lose the Status
    > Bar. The Status Bar is checked under View. In Explorer, I have directed
    > all
    > folders be the same, with Status Bar checked. Help.

    I had this problem a few months back, but the only thing that changed it was
    SP2. Seems there was some sort of bug that could only be solved by tweaking
    the registery - something outside of my knowledge.

    IOW, I can't remember the tweak. Get SP2 if you haven't already!

    **SS**
    secret soul, Nov 8, 2004

  3. LAD

    SwissTony Guest

    "LAD" <> wrote in message
    > I have IE6 and XP. Whenever I open IE6 or change sites, I lose the Status
    > Bar. The Status Bar is checked under View. In Explorer, I have directed

    all
    > folders be the same, with Status Bar checked. Help.

    open 1 instance of IE
    remove the tick from status bar then close ie
    open 1 instance of ie again
    put the tick back then close
    SwissTony, Nov 8, 2004