    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.mspx available on the net?

    tia
    Gregor Stefka

    Gregor Stefka, Jun 5, 2009

  2. Gregor Stefka

    dfeigen115 Guest

    Here's th ecertification statistics website:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-overview.aspx#tab5
    Dan

    dfeigen115, Jul 6, 2009

  3. The site
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-overview.aspx#tab5
    and
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.mspx
    got the identical content. The first one got a better layout but thats it.
    :)

    i meant more in depht statistics. (MCPs by country, by activity, by number
    of certs, etc).
    The information i am looking for is just not disclosed by Microsoft.

    Stefka

    Gregor Stefka, Jul 6, 2009