    Whch is the easiest and which the hardest?
    Thank You anyway

    BY

    dino kwang yang, Apr 21, 2008

  2. dino kwang yang

    John R Guest

    "dino kwang yang" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > Im goin to try 70-272. i've passsed 70-271 e month ago.
    > Is there a statistic about Pass-failure in ms Exams?
    > Whch is the easiest and which the hardest?
    > Thank You anyway
    >
    > BY

    I don't know about any defined statistics, but in general the easier tests
    are the ones that you have the most experience with, and the harder tests
    are the ones that you don't. 271 is more user side XP configuration, and
    272 is more Office application configuration, etc. Personally, it took me
    28 days from the time I decided to pursue MCDST and the time I passed both
    tests. However, working in a helpdesk position for several years for about
    300 XP users who can do amazing things at home, but can't figure out how to
    map a drive at work helped me significantly.

    John R

    John R, Apr 21, 2008

  3. "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message

    > "dino kwang yang" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> Im goin to try 70-272. i've passsed 70-271 e month ago.
    >> Is there a statistic about Pass-failure in ms Exams?
    >> Whch is the easiest and which the hardest?
    >> Thank You anyway
    >>
    >> BY
    >>

    > I don't know about any defined statistics, but in general the easier tests
    > are the ones that you have the most experience with, and the harder tests
    > are the ones that you don't. 271 is more user side XP configuration, and
    > 272 is more Office application configuration, etc. Personally, it took me
    > 28 days from the time I decided to pursue MCDST and the time I passed both
    > tests. However, working in a helpdesk position for several years for
    > about 300 XP users who can do amazing things at home, but can't figure out
    > how to map a drive at work helped me significantly.
    >
    > John R

    Well, I have no experience in helpdesk, and I took the exan in English, even
    though I'm Italian mother speaking and I've never been in UK or USA in my
    live.
    MCDST help me to get better knowledge about best practice, and when people
    ask you where you learnt managing PC, I have a good answer.
    You are absolutely right when you say the easiest is the one you have
    experience on.
    Thank for your words.

    Dino

    dino kwang yang, Apr 22, 2008
  4. I believe is more a matter of experience than statistics. I've been working
    in Helpdesk for Software and Hardware for almost 5 years. The 70-272 I felt
    was much easier but it will depend on your experience.
    --
    Ricardo Parraga
    A+, MCP, MCDST.

    Ricardo Parraga, Apr 28, 2008