    programs? Or someplace else I can get this info?

    It pretty apparent unless you're purchasing something, microsoft doesnt want
    to be bothered.
    =?Utf-8?B?emJzNjA=?=, Aug 25, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?emJzNjA=?=

    Guest Guest

    its better to give more info on u... im going in sea
    college in southern california..

    America that offer MCSE

    Guest, Aug 26, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?emJzNjA=?=

    Dragon Guest

    There are hundreds of colleges that offer MCSE training. America is a big
    country, Select a state and then look for a college. Google it.

    Dragon, Aug 26, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?emJzNjA=?=

    Dragon Guest

    Google: