    Maybe, I am asking the impossible.
    TIA
    Fred
    fred2, Jan 27, 2006

  2. On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:58:13 +0000, fred2 wrote:

    > Can someone please point me to a d/l site for a Canon Starwriter
    > instruction book?
    > I tried Google but nothing useful at this time. Maybe, I am asking the
    > impossible.

    Have you tried...Canon?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 27, 2006

  3. fred2

    Mike Easter Guest

    fred2 wrote:
    > Can someone please point me to a d/l site for a Canon Starwriter
    > instruction book?
    > I tried Google but nothing useful at this time.
    > Maybe, I am asking the impossible.

    I can't find anything at canon, maybe they never digitized the manual -
    so far only a site that sells the deadtree version, that might be the
    best deal. http://ownmanual.tripod.com/inventory-office.htm

    Here's someone who just sold one with manual
    http://cgi.ebay.com/CANON-StarWrite...itemZ7581386693QQcategoryZ25326QQcmdZViewItem

    That thing is a portable wordprocessor printer which saves its files to
    floppy!

    Here's one currently for sale, but it doesn't mention having the manual
    http://cgi.ebay.com/CANON-StarWrite...585326398QQcategoryZ25326QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jan 27, 2006
  4. fred2 gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Can someone please point me to a d/l site for a Canon Starwriter
    > instruction book?
    > I tried Google but nothing useful at this time.
    > Maybe, I am asking the impossible.
    > TIA
    > Fred

    You could try contacting Canon. Or, you just may find a user guide/manual
    for such an archaic beast on EBay.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    In the future, everyone will speak one language, but no one will speak it
    The Old Sourdough, Jan 27, 2006
  5. fred2

    fred2 Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > fred2 wrote:
    >> Can someone please point me to a d/l site for a Canon Starwriter
    >> instruction book?
    >> I tried Google but nothing useful at this time.
    >> Maybe, I am asking the impossible.

    > I can't find anything at canon, maybe they never digitized the manual -
    > so far only a site that sells the deadtree version, that might be the
    > best deal. http://ownmanual.tripod.com/inventory-office.htm
    >
    > Here's someone who just sold one with manual
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/CANON-StarWrite...itemZ7581386693QQcategoryZ25326QQcmdZViewItem
    >
    > That thing is a portable wordprocessor printer which saves its files to
    > floppy!
    >
    > Here's one currently for sale, but it doesn't mention having the manual
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/CANON-StarWrite...585326398QQcategoryZ25326QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    >
    > --
    > Mike Easter

    Thanks Mike
    I've just bought a w/p on e-bay for £20.00, but the chap I 've bought it
    from
    forgot to include the manual and I hoped not to bother him again since he
    paid
    £19.00 for postage!!!!!!
    Therefore I was looking for one somewhere here.
    Fred>
    fred2, Jan 27, 2006
  6. fred2

    Peter Caldwell

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Canon Star Writer Manual

    I have a Canon Star Writer Jet 300 Word Processor manual.
    Peter Caldwell, Apr 28, 2010
  7. fred2

    Thierryd75

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Hello,

    Search manual for Canon Star Writer Manual wordprocessor and copy image for original disk for clipart, dictionary if you can ? .... in french or english !

    Very Thanks Thierry
    Thierryd75, Aug 2, 2010