    Messages:
    6
    I went into my program files/earthlink once,and now everytime at startup this page appears until i close it.How can i get this out of my startup menu?HP media center,less than 1 year old.

    russfraz, Sep 4, 2006

  2. russfraz

    Billy

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2006
    Messages:
    12
    Go into your start menu, all programs/startup/earthlink( right click on earth link and delete)
    If that doesnt work get windows deffender, within it it will give you the option to remove start up programs, remove it from the list,
    last but not least, do a system restore to a couple days before you went into the earthlink

    Last edited: Sep 13, 2006
    Billy, Sep 13, 2006

  3. russfraz

    Aspired

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2006
    Messages:
    24
    start / run

    type : msconfig

    click on startup tab

    unselect what you don't want to startup at boot

    or if you are not using earthlink uninstall it - sounds like you don't use it

    Aspired, Sep 15, 2006