    --
    Jan
    http://home.wanadoo.nl/jhm.vangastel/Astronomy/

    Jan van Gastel, May 20, 2004

  2. Jan van Gastel

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Jan van Gastel" <> wrote in
    news:40ac468f$0$12746$:

    > In my startup run, as shown by 'spybot-search and destroy'- there is
    > afile named 'alvclpjo.exe''. It's in the windows directory. Can't find
    > any information about it on the internet (Google). Does anyone know
    > what it does?

    More than likely a virus or a trojan, just delete the file and the startup
    entry.

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk

    DeMoN LaG, May 20, 2004

  3. Jan van Gastel

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    You obviously haven't got any AV software on your computer or your not
    up-to-date. Also get SpyBlaster that's a free prog that loads with windows
    and runs in the background so it's going to be much harder for nasty things
    to enter your registry.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 20, 2004