    What this is all about? How to correct this problem and have Windows start
    normally?

    Ilya Zeldes, Fort Myers, Florida

    Ilya Zeldes, Jul 4, 2010

  2. Ilya Zeldes

    Carlos Guest

    Ilya,
    I have found this thread:
    http://www.windowslivehelp.com/thre...707a8b30#d4052f50-7d5f-4f2e-bbef-0b3f707a8b30
    regarding your problem.
    There are some tips there that might help you out.
    Carlos
    (still posting via web)

    Carlos, Jul 4, 2010

  3. Ilya Zeldes

    KCB Guest

    "Ilya Zeldes" <> wrote in message
    > I have Win 7 Home Premium, x64. Recently, I installed Windows Live
    > Essential
    > (beta). Right after that, every time I restart my computer, I get a
    > message
    > : WISTARTUP.EXE - Entry Point Not Found. "The procedure entry point
    > ?RMLoadColorReg@YGKPBDPB_WKKK@Z could not be located in the dynamic link
    > library UXCore.dll." After closing this message, launching of Windows
    > continues and I see no other problems.
    > What this is all about? How to correct this problem and have Windows start
    > normally?
    >
    > Ilya Zeldes, Fort Myers, Florida

    You're using the beta, why not uninstall it and install the latest supported
    version if it is giving you problems. Beta versions of any software can be
    problematic.

    KCB, Jul 5, 2010
  4. Ilya Zeldes

    Ilya Zeldes Guest

    KCB, thanks for your suggestion. That's exactly what I did...

    IZ

    Ilya Zeldes, Jul 5, 2010