starting up sympatico

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Avenger©, Apr 26, 2004.

  1. Avenger©

    Avenger© Guest

    On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 05:42:54 -0500, "jo herron"
    <> wrote:

    >Everytime I try to startup it fails for the first few times ... then it says
    >another is dialing at the same time.... then after I get connected up pops
    >do you want to close sympatico...what seems to be the problem???

    Maybe if you repost your problem with a little more detail (your post
    doesn't quite make a lot of sense), someone here might be able to
    help.
    --

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*
    Avenger©, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Avenger©

    jo herron Guest

    jo herron, Apr 26, 2004

  3. Avenger©

    Demolitio Guest

    "Avenger©" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 05:42:54 -0500, "jo herron"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Everytime I try to startup it fails for the first few times ... then it

    says
    > >another is dialing at the same time.... then after I get connected up

    pops
    > >do you want to close sympatico...what seems to be the problem???
    > >

    > Maybe if you repost your problem with a little more detail (your post
    > doesn't quite make a lot of sense), someone here might be able to
    > help.
    > --
    >
    > "Put the CAT out to reply"
    > *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    do you have any other internet-related programs running in your startup?

    for those of you reading this post who don't understand it, he's talking
    about his dialup internet connection.
    Demolitio, Apr 26, 2004