    e.g. a few months for each exam.

    Would appreciate any advice you have.

    Cheers

    Lainey, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Lainey

    Guest

    Studying is a personal thing, take the time you need.

    Very important additional information, you will find
    useful:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these SASI assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator
    Email:

    , Mar 4, 2005

  3. Lainey

    Richard Guest

    Hi Lainey,

    Personnally, I find that if I am studying a technology
    that I have worked with day-to-day, then I will complete
    an exam within a month of studying towards it.

    I spend an hour each night studying. After 3 weeks, if I
    feel confident enough then I will start taking test exams
    for a week with revision on weak areas prior to taking
    the exam.

    This has worked for me, but you do need to have some
    hands on experience as not everything is covered in the
    course content - it also helps to read other reference
    material to fully under stand the subject.

    Regards, Richard

    Richard, Mar 5, 2005