    2000.

    Thank You

    Dave Lugo

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBMdWdv?=, Dec 10, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBMdWdv?=

    kpg Guest

    "Dave Lugo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    ># Host-Name Conflict: file://c:\temp\154580.htm (12/10/2004 4:56:15 PM) #
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking to start on my MCSE certification and wanted to know which
    > should be my entry point - MCSE 2003 or Do I have to start with with MCSE
    > 2000.
    >
    > Thank You
    >
    > Dave Lugo

    No. Start with what ever you want.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Remember- the only real freedom any of us

    kpg, Dec 10, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBMdWdv?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBMdWdv?=
    <> say in

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking to start on my MCSE certification and wanted to know
    > which should be my entry point - MCSE 2003 or Do I have to start with
    > with MCSE 2000.
    >
    > Thank You
    >
    > Dave Lugo

    why not start with the one you think you can pass?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 13, 2004
  4. >why not start with the one you think you can pass?

    which one?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 13, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBMdWdv?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    >>why not start with the one you think you can pass?

    > which one?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    the one who answered the phone

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 13, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBMdWdv?=

    JaR Guest

    > the<SQUEEE> on<EEEE> answe<EEE>d <EEEEEEEE>one

    Please turn down your radio.

    JaR
    Deafened Thug

    JaR, Dec 13, 2004