    anyone have a suggestion on the best order to take the
    tests?

    Thanks, JT

    JT, Jun 4, 2004

  2. JT

    Curly Guest

    Go with wat you know. Are you a windows developer (sounds
    like it) or a web developer? Do you know SQL Server? If
    so, that might be the best place to start.

    Curly, Jun 4, 2004

  3. JT

    Ernesto Guest

    Perhaps you could get an advantage taking the 340 rather
    than the SQL Exam..... I suggest that you ask to your
    employer to buy the Gunderloy/Kalanni books, he will not
    be buying for you either for his company, so i think that
    it could be a fair agreement for both parts, since the
    books are cheaper than the MOC courses....

    Good luck!
    Ernesto

    Ernesto, Jun 4, 2004
  4. JT

    Larry Guest

    Personally, I wouldn't devote my time to a test that's
    not even in beta yet. It seems quite possible that
    Microsoft will end up never releasing the test and
    oficially making it part of the requirements. So, you'll
    end up needing SQL Server, or some other elective anyway.

    Be that as it may, there could be advantaged to taking 70-
    340, but I can't imagine what they would be.

    Larry, Jun 6, 2004