    Providing VoIP services to end users.
    Providing e-mail-->fax and fax-->e-mail services.

    ? ~Matt

    Matt, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Matt

    Psychomation Guest

    Stumbling out on on Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:29:19 -0400, Matt blithered:

    > Hi,
    > I'm extremely new to the VoIP world, but not to networking. Are there any
    > websites, or can anyone point me in the right direction/tell me what
    > equipment I'd need/make recomendations for:
    >
    > Providing VoIP services to end users. Providing e-mail-->fax and
    > fax-->e-mail services.

    Here are a few good starting points about asterisk, which covers a lot
    about voIP:

    http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2003/07/03/asterisk.html
    http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2004/01/22/asterisk2.html
    http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/
    http://automated.it/guidetoasterisk.htm

    All give a lot of useful stuff

    Wiki-tiki-shmiki
    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk

    Check out FWD http://freeworlddialup.com and their forum
    http://www.calluk.com

    Look at http://dslreports.com

    And for extra credit...

    Here a few provider sites in no particular order:

    http://voicepulse.com
    http://iconnecthere.com
    http://voiptalk.org
    http://nufone.com