    Hi i am science graduate and wanna to prepare mcsd.net.
    plz help me. i have working exp in Vb, Asp.
    thx in advance

    Hello, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Hello

    VidyaVrat Guest

    That sounds great, if you have hand on experience on VB
    and ASP, then .NET would not be a difficult task for you.

    Start learning .NET as soon as possible. YOu can buy some
    books or can learm through some sites also.

    Check my site also http://dotnetpassion.blogspot.com

    All The Best
    a Microsoft Purist
    Vidya Vrat Agarwal.

    VidyaVrat, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Hello

    Sapna Guest

    Hi thx a lot. will u plz tell me some centers from where
    i can give exam.

    Sapna, Oct 5, 2004
  4. Hi!

    Start at www.microsoft.com/learning .