    test.

    Any Suggestions please.

    Thank you all!
    Dana, Jan 26, 2007

  2. Dana

    Richard Guest

    Hello Dana
    I've been following this group for awhile, I suggest going thru and reading
    the posts
    and subsequent answers to get a feel for what others are asking and you'll
    also
    learn along the way. There is a good group of people here.

    Also visit this blog written by one of the frequent posters in this group, I
    highly
    recommend it.

    http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom/

    Richard

    Richard, Jan 26, 2007

  3. Thanks Richard for spreading the word.

    Dana, let me know who much time you have to spend studying a day/week.
    We can come up with a study schedule that will not fry your brain too
    much -- just enough. If you like, you can also email directly and we can
    put something together for you.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,