    give me the right flow of these four paper.
    means how i schedule this four paper....

    Hardik from INDIA.

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFyZGlr?=, Jul 25, 2006

  2. "Hardik" wrote...
    >i m planning to give MCSE.
    > all paper is on win 2003 so
    > please guide me which paper i select first and second and then after...
    > (290,291,293,294)
    > give me the right flow of these four paper.
    > means how i schedule this four paper....

    This has already been answered a few times recently. The recommended route
    is to sit the core exams in numerical order (270-290-291-293-294). The 29x
    exams really build on each other.

    --
    Certifications:
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MOS Master, Security+, Network+, A+

    Darth Windows, Jul 25, 2006

  3. Thank you very much...

    Darth Window
    give me your mail address so we can stay in touch...
    mine is

    Bye

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFyZGlr?=, Jul 27, 2006