    first exam, 70-271?? Also, how good are the tests on the
    CD with the book??

    Thanks, Conor.

    Conor, Jan 30, 2005

  2. Conor

    Jimbo Guest

    It took me one week to read the book and one other for the
    tests. Tests on the cd are good, anyway there are many
    free resources on the net, practise those tests too.

    cheers

    Jimbo, Jan 31, 2005

  3. Conor

    Matt UK Guest

    If you have the MCDST 70-271 Official Training Kit then I
    would read through it all and download a few practice
    tests off the web the transcender ones are v good. Then
    just keep topping yourself up by re-skimming over the book.

    if you get all the transcender question correct first time
    around your ready.

    Matt UK, Feb 1, 2005
  4. Conor

    Conor Guest

    Hi Matt,

    I would be grateful if you could share with me some
    of the sites with the practice exams.

    Thanks, Conor.

    Conor, Feb 3, 2005
  5. Conor

    Guest Guest

    What is the 'transcender' off the web you mention??

    Guest, Feb 16, 2005