    everytime i start my computer i get the message can't load lxsupmon.dll
    does anyone know what this is and how can i fix it. i am running
    windows me. thanks for any help.

    drew, Aug 4, 2003

  2. drew

    Hamman Guest

    "drew" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > everytime i start my computer i get the message can't load lxsupmon.dll
    > does anyone know what this is and how can i fix it. i am running
    > windows me.

    look no further

    thanks for any help.

    Hamman, Aug 4, 2003

  3. drew

    Hamman Guest

    "Nevs" <_@_.> wrote in message
    > > look no further

    I'm taking every possible opportunity to slag off win Me, just incase
    nobodys noticed

    Hamman, Aug 4, 2003
  4. drew

    Boomer Guest

    drew said:

    > everytime i start my computer i get the message can't load
    > lxsupmon.dll
    > does anyone know what this is and how can i fix it. i am
    > running
    > windows me. thanks for any help.

    CompanyName : Lexmark International Inc.

    Reinstall your Lexmark software?

    Boomer, Aug 4, 2003
  5. drew

    Paul - xxx Guest

    drew tried to scribble ...

    > everytime i start my computer i get the message can't load
    > lxsupmon.dll does anyone know what this is and how can i fix it.
    > i am running windows me. thanks for any help.

    Re-install your Lexmark device drivers .. ;)

    --
    .............................Paul - xxx
    http://www.tvlicensing.biz/

    Paul - xxx, Aug 4, 2003
  6. drew

    Boomer Guest

    Paul - xxx said:

    > drew tried to scribble ...
    >
    >> everytime i start my computer i get the message can't load
    >> lxsupmon.dll does anyone know what this is and how can i fix it.
    >> i am running windows me. thanks for any help.

    > Re-install your Lexmark device drivers .. ;)

    :)

    Boomer, Aug 4, 2003
  7. drew

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Boomer tried to scribble ...

    > Paul - xxx said:
    >
    >> drew tried to scribble ...
    >>
    >>> everytime i start my computer i get the message can't load
    >>> lxsupmon.dll does anyone know what this is and how can i fix
    >>> it. i am running windows me. thanks for any help.

    >> Re-install your Lexmark device drivers .. ;)
    >>

    > :)

    Heheheh, I didn't see your reply until after I'd posted .. Ah well .. maybe
    it'll teach me to read a full thread before replying .. or maybe not .. ;)

    Paul - xxx, Aug 4, 2003