    Im starting an MCSE class on the 22nd of Dec, anyone have a advice, I
    already have one of the books and have been reading, any help would be greta

    ---
    mike, Dec 6, 2003

  2. mike

    Somchai U. Guest

    There is not much need to prepare. The trainer should prepare rather than
    the trainee. :)

    Somchai U.

    Somchai U., Dec 8, 2003

  3. mike

    Guest Guest

    Read the sybex series study guide by Lisa Donald with
    James Chelis. The book is very good That's what helped me
    achieve success. Also use the winsim on the Cd that comes
    with the book.Good luck.
    Guest, Dec 8, 2003
  4. mike

    Consultant Guest

    yes, drop out of the class and take a nursing course. btw, who is greta? you
    have her pic?

    Consultant, Dec 8, 2003
  5. mike

    Jimbo Guest

    HI,

    Sybex books are good also their study guides are also very good if your
    funds are limited. you can normally pick them up on ebay.

    Jimbo
    MCP,CCA

    Jimbo, Dec 8, 2003