    it. Basically, is all the items in MCSA Server 2003 included, so w2003
    login,OU,AD,DC, dchcp,Vista/XP Clients and ISA.

    They bring to me a McGrawHill book, of W2003 SRV (1400 pages).

    Jordi Maycas, Feb 26, 2008

  2. What docs are you looking for??

    All the docs you'll need are here: http://technet.microsoft.com/

    --
    CertGuard
    http://www.CertGuard.com

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Feb 26, 2008

  3. Jordi Maycas

    Jordi Maycas Guest

    ok, thank you.

    I'll take a look at that doc's.

    Jordi Maycas, Feb 27, 2008
  4. Jordi Maycas

    Jordi Maycas Guest

    First day was about login into a local 2003 srv, create local accounts and
    groups, add user accounts to groups, and the second day was about domains,
    create a DC, login in the DC, create users to the AD, and templates.

    Any pdf's from TechNet to read about that?

    Jordi Maycas, Feb 28, 2008