  1. HI , I am a starter to mcse . i want to know if i can do mcse as i have done
    only 12th standard.where can i do mcse . how many yrs does it take to study
    this . how much does it cost

    =?Utf-8?B?c2FueQ==?=, Dec 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2FueQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?c2FueQ==?=" <> say
    in news::

    > HI , I am a starter to mcse . i want to know if i can do mcse as i
    > have done only 12th standard.where can i do mcse . how many yrs does
    > it take to study this . how much does it cost

    I'm not sure what 13th standard is, but you can find the details on how
    to obtain an MCSE at www.microsoft.com/learning. As for how long it takes
    to get your MCSE, that depends on the candidate.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - My hard disk is full! Maybe I'll try this message section thing.

    Neil, Dec 28, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c2FueQ==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?c2FueQ==?=" <> wrote in

    > HI , I am a starter to mcse . i want to know if i can do mcse as i
    > have done only 12th standard.where can i do mcse . how many yrs does
    > it take to study this . how much does it cost

    I am a finalist to MCSE. I look back at you in anger.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 28, 2005
  4. --
    ! Pau no cú dos viadinhos do MCNGP, são uns filhos da puta que estão aqui só
    pra criticar e não ajudam a galera !

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=, Dec 29, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c2FueQ==?=

    LnkWizard Guest

    "felipecpv" <> wrote in message

    > ! Pau no cú dos viadinhos do MCNGP, são uns filhos da puta que estão aqui

    > pra criticar e não ajudam a galera !

    Cussing us in a foreign language is about as useful as lips are on a
    chicken. Nice try luser.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 29, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?c2FueQ==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "felipecpv" <> wrote in message

    > da puta

    You say bad word. Leave Paisley Skye out of this!

    Frisbee®, Dec 29, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c2FueQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?= spewed
    across the ether:

    > ! Pau no cǧ dos viadinhos do MCNGP, sǜo uns filhos da puta que
    > estÇœo aqui sÇü pra criticar e nÇœo ajudam a galera !

    Hab SoSlI' Quch!

    --
    Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!
    MCNGP 10110