    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..
    The Rev [MCT], Jan 2, 2008

  2. The Rev [MCT]

    kpg* Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in news:e5pzalPTIHA.1208
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.askthemct.com/

    Why is the sky blue?

    It has something to do with IBM. Right?
    kpg*, Jan 2, 2008

  3. The Rev [MCT]

    kpg* Guest

    "kpg*" <> wrote in

    > "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in
    > news:e5pzalPTIHA.1208 @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> http://www.askthemct.com/

    > Why is the sky blue?
    >

    > It has something to do with IBM. Right?

    Dang...and I made a resolution to not be so damn weird too.
    kpg*, Jan 2, 2008
  4. There will always be bext year....

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jan 2, 2008
  5. The Rev [MCT]

    catwalker63 Guest

    "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "kpg*" <> wrote in
    >
    >> "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in
    >> news:e5pzalPTIHA.1208 @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> http://www.askthemct.com/

    >> Why is the sky blue?
    >>

    >> It has something to do with IBM. Right?
    >>

    > Dang...and I made a resolution to not be so damn weird too.

    Apparently you forgot the resolution to not start drinking this early as
    well. :D

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Jan 2, 2008
  6. The Rev [MCT]

    JaR Guest

    On 1/2/2008, catwalker63 had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >

    > >> Why is the sky blue?
    > >>

    > >> It has something to do with IBM. Right?
    > >>

    > > Dang...and I made a resolution to not be so damn weird too.
    > >

    > Apparently you forgot the resolution to not start drinking this early
    > as well. :D

    Now what dam fool would make a resolution like that?

    --
    JaR
    Sun is always over the yardarm somewhere
    JaR, Jan 2, 2008