Started a game and the graffic ****ed up. HELP!!

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Kisa, Jan 16, 2009.

  1. Kisa

    Kisa

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hey! My boyfreind tried to start the game Garry's Mod.
    And his screen ****ed totally up..
    here is a picture of his deskop:

    i41.tinypic.com/apecle.jpg

    He have tried to install another driver for his graffic card but it didn't work.
    And he have tried to Reinstall his computer.
    And go back in "time" or somethin on his computer....
    He don't have enough money to effort a new graffic card...
    He can't do anything on his computer...
    We live faraway from eachother so i can't talk to him if his computer crashes...

    Is there something else he can do?!

    Can someone please HELP me / us!

    PLEASE

    !!! :-(
    Kisa, Jan 16, 2009

  2. Kisa

    bob2rickey

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    its the best way to install your computer again
    bob2rickey, Jan 19, 2009

  3. Kisa

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    Start the pc in safe mode and try to remove the video driver and the game. you can do that by pressing the f8 key before the windows logo come up. This should force windows to use native driver. so u will be able to reinstall the video drive after a reboot. Then burn the game ^^
    technoplume, Jan 20, 2009