Start Your Own VOIP/Pc2phone/CallCenter/CallBack Business In 250$

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by solution4voip, Jan 30, 2008.

  1. Dear Friends:

    Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own brand name? We
    have complete solution to launche VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
    company. All support comes included.

    Features: PC2Phone, Device2Phone, Calling Card, Callback,sms callback
    solution, Ani Callback solution, DID callback solution, Cli Callback,
    Pin Callback, Wholesale Termination, Online Billing, Unlimited
    Resellers Creating, online shop, invoice generator, paypal integrated
    online shop, pin recharge modules, H323 and SIP.

    No ties to us, deal with the wholesalers you want and buy VoIP minutes
    from any one in the market without any expensive equipment.

    Basically all kind of services that are available in the market. We
    always observe and follow the current trends in technology trying to
    react timely to changing customers demand by enhancing our system and
    adding new features.

    The services can be divided on retail and wholesale:

    Retail :

    • PC to phone and PC to PC – using our own sip based softphone with
    embedded voip tunnel client which allows for communication (both
    receiving and making calls) from behind voip blockades/firewalls, for
    example from UAE or other countries where voip ports are closed;

    • device to phone i.e. making and receiving calls from SIP or h323
    terminals (bidirectional NAT support), full compatibility with all
    popular brands of soho gateways and IP phones, support for 5 class
    services, voicemail, waiting message indicator feature, actual balance
    information on phone's display and more.

    • DIDs/Virtual phone numbers services – assigning phone numbers from
    various geographical regions to SIP or h323 devices or softphones.
    Customers can pick up a phone number directly from the web interface
    with immediate delivery. The system can work with leading DIDs
    provider thru their API or/and using own DIDs numbers stored in the
    local database.

    • Class 5 services – call waiting, call forwarding, follow me –
    possibility to set forwarding rules conditioned on various events like
    busy, no answer, not logged with different forwarding destinations/
    phone numbers (possibility to set multiple numbers with different
    priorities), hold, hold with conversation

    • Voicemail – checking voice messages by calling predefined voicemail
    number from softphone or SIP/h323 device or from PSTN thru the IVR
    system (calling cards) or using the callback service. Detailed
    information about left messages on the web interface. Possibility to
    record own welcome prompt. Email notification about new voice
    messages

    • Callback services – triggered by SMS, Web or a missed call. Works
    with DIDs as an access numbers. Authentication by callerID (ANI) or
    PIN. Also supported DID callback with unique DID associated with each
    customer and his/her phone number. Manageable thru the web interface,
    possibility to add multiple ANIs per user. Multilingual Interactive
    Voice Response system (IVR). More on the callback and its variants
    here

    • Calling cards – phone to phone services in which a customer dials an
    access number first, then he or she is asked about PIN (or
    authenticated by callerID/ANI) and then prompted for a destination
    phone number. The system comes with own IP based IVR system that
    supports several languages (possibility to add new), balance
    announcement, max duration for the call announcement, also it allows
    to recharge account by PIN and register actual ANI during the call and
    more. There are several scenarios which can be associated with
    particular access numbers. Moreover new scenarios can be added or the
    existing ones be modified by softswitch's administrator as they are
    programmed in xml format. More on the IP IVR can be found here

    • CallShops – by callshop is understood a place like internet café or
    a shop where are cabins/booths with IP phones from which customers can
    make calls and then pay for them at a cash desk. The callshop is a
    windows based application which shows all the cabins and the calls
    that are taking place. When a customer has finished, the cashier can
    see the made calls with their details and costs and can charge the
    customer. The application also allows to print bills. The advantage of
    this solution is that the callshop application does not require any
    special hardware as the calls are not sent thru it, instead they go
    directly to SoftSwitch (thru the internet connection) and the callshop
    program exchanges with SoftSwitch only little data needed for billing
    purposes. Also as the clients can be used softphones installed on PCs
    or FXS gateways with analogue phones connected, not necessarily IP
    phones.

    Wholesale services:

    • Wholesale termination – bulk voice traffic termination, in this
    scenario Sofswitch acts as the traffic controller which on one side
    collects calls from clients gateways or other equipment, authenticate
    them, and then depending on the routing tables send the traffic
    further to termination gateways/gatekeepers. The whole traffic is
    billed and controlled in real time, the billing supports both prepaid
    and post-paid accounts types. Also the media (voice) flow can be set
    per destination and be sent in full proxy mode where all packets are
    going through the switch or in the modes where only signalization is
    sent through the system while the media goes directly between
    endpoints. The system allows to hide the source and the destination
    what is often important especially if you work as a broker buying and
    selling traffic from various parties. Additionally the system offers
    high flexibility in modifying calls setup, called numbers, enables you
    to manipulate prefixes, caller IDs and all other significant data
    before sending calls to the destination. There is also a web interface
    both for clients and terminators with CDRs (which can be exported to
    file) and other reports. More on the softswitch's functionality here.

    The Rental Packages are designed a/c to concurrent calls, Please
    Select your Rental Package a/c to concurrent calls.

    ------------------------ Rental Packages Detail ----------------------

    50 Concurent calls 250 USD /month
    ( Pentium 3, 1.6 GHz, 256 MB RAM, 2 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth )

    120 Concurrent calls 350 USD /month
    ( Pentium 4, 2.6 Ghz 1 GB Ram, 4 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth

    300 Concurrent Calls 450 USD /Month
    (Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 8 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth )

    500 Concurrent Calls 600 USD /month
    (Xeon Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 13 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth )

    1000 Concurrent Calls 950 USD /month
    (Dual Xeon Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 25 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth)

    ------------------------ rental Packages Details
    ------------------------------------

    -------------------------Detail of Pc2Phone Gallery
    --------------------

    For SIPLINK Tunnel and without Tunnel Gallery:

    Note: Please write the below link or mail address dont click or copy
    please write it on address barand.

    Code:
    http://www.solution4V0IP.com/Pc2Phon...--------Detail of Pc2Phone
    Gallery----------------------------

    Contact us if you are interested.

    Thank you,

    Code:
    Solution4V0IP (.) comVOIP Solution
    Solution 4 VOICE OVER INTERNET PROTOCOL (VOIP)

    Us Toll Free : +18888217060
    Support Office : +92217019182

    Note: Please write the below link or mail address dont click or copy
    please write it on address barand.

    Sales / MSN :
    Code:
    ,
    Code:
    upport / MSN :
    Code:
    ,
    Code:
    illing :
    Code:
    ebSite :
    Code:
    www.solution4V0IP.com[code] ,
    Code:
    www.solution4V0IP.net,

    ------------ Alepo Billing / RBS VOIP for Asterisk, Mera, Nextone,
    Quintum and Cisco --------------

    Online Demo Available
    https://www.solution4V0IP.com:8001 ( User/Password : demo )

    in just 300 USD
    solution4voip, Jan 30, 2008

  2. solution4voip

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "solution4voip" <> wrote in
    message
    : Dear Friends:

    I'm not your friend.

    : Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own
    : brand name?

    No. Go away.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jan 30, 2008

  3. Re: Start Your Own VOIP/Pc2phone/CallCenter/CallBack Business In250$

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "solution4voip" <> wrote in
    > message
    > : Dear Friends:
    >
    > I'm not your friend.
    >
    > : Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own
    > : brand name?
    >
    > No. Go away.
    >
    > Ivor

    Sorry Ivor. We no do this again ever. Marketing Director has been shot.
    solution4voip, Feb 1, 2008
  4. solution4voip

    Guest

    On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:31:22 +0000, solution4voip <>
    wrote:

    >Ivor Jones wrote:
    >> "solution4voip" <> wrote in
    >> message
    >> : Dear Friends:
    >>
    >> I'm not your friend.
    >>
    >> : Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own
    >> : brand name?
    >>
    >> No. Go away.
    >>
    >> Ivor
    >>

    >Sorry Ivor. We no do this again ever. Marketing Director has been shot.

    Why you apologizing to HIM he is nothing except subscriber to this
    forum like you and I and you have not done or said anything wrong .
    , Feb 1, 2008