Start your own VoIP business

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by ipmiracle, Aug 8, 2007.

  1. ipmiracle

    ipmiracle Guest

    Hi all,

    Are you new to VoIP or professional in this sphere just looking for VoIP
    solution? Give me a notice and I will make you the best offer.

    You can choose from the solutions for wholesalers and ITSPs, enterprise
    and residential services

    VoIP billing (prepaid and postpaid)
    VoIP softswitch
    VoIP gateway
    VoIP softphone (SIP and H323)
    VoIP call shop solution
    VoIP calling cards platform
    VoIP wholesale solution
    IP PBX Class 5 solution and more

    Big variety of solutions at affordable prices! Support services are
    included.

    Please contact me at ipmiracle at gmail.com (e-mail, MSN, gtalk)

    I am here to help you earn your business!

    Telecom Discussions at
    http://www.telecom-gear.com/
    ipmiracle, Aug 8, 2007