Start your own VoIP business

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by ipmiracle, Jul 25, 2007.

  1. ipmiracle

    ipmiracle Guest

    Hi all,

    Are you new to VoIP or are you professional in this sphere just looking
    for VoIP solution? Give me a notice and I will make you the best offer.

    You can choose from the solutions for wholesalers and ITSPs, enterprise
    and residential services

    VoIP billing (prepaid and postpaid)
    VoIP softswitch
    VoIP gateway
    VoIP softphone (SIP and H323)
    VoIP call shop solution
    VoIP calling cards platform
    VoIP wholesale solution
    IP PBX Class 5 solution and more

    Big variety of solutions at affordable prices! Support services are
    included.

    Please contact me at
    ipmiracle at gmail.com (e-mail, MSN, gtalk) and ipmiracle (Yahoo ID).

    I am here to help you earn your business!

    All the best,
    Roby.

    Telecom Discussions a
    http://www.telecom-gear.com

    ipmiracle, Jul 25, 2007

  2. ipmiracle

    GeekBoy Guest

    "ipmiracle" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Are you new to VoIP or are you professional in this sphere just looking
    > for VoIP solution? Give me a notice and I will make you the best offer.
    >
    > You can choose from the solutions for wholesalers and ITSPs, enterprise
    > and residential services
    >
    > VoIP billing (prepaid and postpaid)
    > VoIP softswitch
    > VoIP gateway
    > VoIP softphone (SIP and H323)
    > VoIP call shop solution
    > VoIP calling cards platform
    > VoIP wholesale solution
    > IP PBX Class 5 solution and more
    >
    > Big variety of solutions at affordable prices! Support services are
    > included.
    >
    > Please contact me at
    > ipmiracle at gmail.com (e-mail, MSN, gtalk) and ipmiracle (Yahoo ID).

    Some spam back at ya

    ipmirace

    GeekBoy, Jul 25, 2007

  3. We're supposed to take a "professional" VoIP provider, who uses gmail,
    seriously.

    I'd like to give you notice...

    :)

    fugettaboutit, Jul 25, 2007