Start Your Own CallingCard/Call Centre/Pc2Phone/Sms,Web,AniCallback+VoipSWITCH+All Modules In250$

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by solution4voip, Nov 12, 2007.

  1. Dear Friends:

    Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own brand name? We
    have complete solution to launche VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
    company. All support comes included.

    Features: PC2Phone, Device2Phone, Calling Card, Callback,sms callback
    solution, Ani Callback solution, DID callback solution, Cli Callback,
    Pin Callback, Wholesale Termination, Online Billing, Unlimited
    Resellers Creating, online shop, invoice generator, paypal integrated
    online shop, pin recharge modules, H323 and SIP.

    No ties to us, deal with the wholesalers you want and buy VoIP minutes
    from any one in the market without any expensive equipment.

    Basically all kind of services that are available in the market. We
    always observe and follow the current trends in technology trying to
    react timely to changing customers demand by enhancing our system and
    adding new features.

    The services can be divided on retail and wholesale:

    Retail :

    · PC to phone and PC to PC - using our own sip based softphone
    with embedded voip tunnel client which allows for communication (both
    receiving and making calls) from behind voip blockades/firewalls, for
    example from UAE or other countries where voip ports are closed;

    · device to phone i.e. making and receiving calls from SIP or
    h323 terminals (bidirectional NAT support), full compatibility with
    all popular brands of soho gateways and IP phones, support for 5 class
    services, voicemail, waiting message indicator feature, actual balance
    information on phone's display and more.

    · DIDs/Virtual phone numbers services - assigning phone
    numbers from various geographical regions to SIP or h323 devices or
    softphones. Customers can pick up a phone number directly from the web
    interface with immediate delivery. The system can work with leading
    DIDs provider thru their API or/and using own DIDs numbers stored in
    the local database.

    · Class 5 services - call waiting, call forwarding, follow me
    - possibility to set forwarding rules conditioned on various events
    like busy, no answer, not logged with different forwarding
    destinations/phone numbers (possibility to set multiple numbers with
    different priorities), hold, hold with conversation

    · Voicemail - checking voice messages by calling predefined
    voicemail number from softphone or SIP/h323 device or from PSTN thru
    the IVR system (calling cards) or using the callback service. Detailed
    information about left messages on the web interface. Possibility to
    record own welcome prompt. Email notification about new voice
    messages

    · Callback services - triggered by SMS, Web or a missed call.
    Works with DIDs as an access numbers. Authentication by callerID (ANI)
    or PIN. Also supported DID callback with unique DID associated with
    each customer and his/her phone number. Manageable thru the web
    interface, possibility to add multiple ANIs per user. Multilingual
    Interactive Voice Response system (IVR). More on the callback and its
    variants here

    · Calling cards - phone to phone services in which a customer
    dials an access number first, then he or she is asked about PIN (or
    authenticated by callerID/ANI) and then prompted for a destination
    phone number. The system comes with own IP based IVR system that
    supports several languages (possibility to add new), balance
    announcement, max duration for the call announcement, also it allows
    to recharge account by PIN and register actual ANI during the call and
    more. There are several scenarios which can be associated with
    particular access numbers. Moreover new scenarios can be added or the
    existing ones be modified by softswitch's administrator as they are
    programmed in xml format. More on the IP IVR can be found here

    · CallShops - by callshop is understood a place like internet
    café or a shop where are cabins/booths with IP phones from which
    customers can make calls and then pay for them at a cash desk. The
    callshop is a windows based application which shows all the cabins and
    the calls that are taking place. When a customer has finished, the
    cashier can see the made calls with their details and costs and can
    charge the customer. The application also allows to print bills. The
    advantage of this solution is that the callshop application does not
    require any special hardware as the calls are not sent thru it,
    instead they go directly to SoftSwitch (thru the internet connection)
    and the callshop program exchanges with SoftSwitch only little data
    needed for billing purposes. Also as the clients can be used
    softphones installed on PCs or FXS gateways with analogue phones
    connected, not necessarily IP phones.

    Wholesale services:

    · Wholesale termination - bulk voice traffic termination, in
    this scenario Sofswitch acts as the traffic controller which on one
    side collects calls from clients gateways or other equipment,
    authenticate them, and then depending on the routing tables send the
    traffic further to termination gateways/gatekeepers. The whole traffic
    is billed and controlled in real time, the billing supports both
    prepaid and post-paid accounts types. Also the media (voice) flow can
    be set per destination and be sent in full proxy mode where all
    packets are going through the switch or in the modes where only
    signalization is sent through the system while the media goes directly
    between endpoints. The system allows to hide the source and the
    destination what is often important especially if you work as a broker
    buying and selling traffic from various parties. Additionally the
    system offers high flexibility in modifying calls setup, called
    numbers, enables you to manipulate prefixes, caller IDs and all other
    significant data before sending calls to the destination. There is
    also a web interface both for clients and terminators with CDRs (which
    can be exported to file) and other reports. More on the softswitch's
    functionality here.

    The Rental Packages are designed a/c to concurrent calls, Please
    Select your Rental Package a/c to concurrent calls.

    ------------------------ Rental Packages Detail
    ----------------------

    50 Concurent calls 250 USD /month
    ( Pentium 3, 1.6 GHz, 256 MB RAM, 2 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth )

    120 Concurrent calls 350 USD /month
    ( Pentium 4, 2.6 Ghz 1 GB Ram, 4 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth

    300 Concurrent Calls 450 USD /Month
    (Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 8 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth )

    500 Concurrent Calls 600 USD /month
    (Xeon Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 13 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth )

    1000 Concurrent Calls 950 USD /month
    (Dual Xeon Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 25 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth)

    ------------------------ rental Packages Details
    ------------------------------------

    -------------------------Detail of Pc2Phone Gallery [/
    b]--------------------

    For SIPLINK Tunnel and without Tunnel Gallery:

    http://www.solution4voip.com/Pc2Phone_gallery.html

    -------------------------Detail of Pc2Phone
    Gallery----------------------------

    Contact us if you are interested.

    Thank you,
    Solution4VOIP (.) com
    VOIP Solution
    Solution 4 VOICE OVER INTERNET PROTOCOL (VOIP)

    Us Toll Free : +18888217060
    Support Office : +92217019182

    Sales / MSN : ,
    Support / MSN : ,
    Billing :
    WebSite : www.solution4voip.com ,www.solution4voip.net
    solution4voip, Nov 12, 2007

  2. solution4voip

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "solution4voip" <> wrote in
    message
    : Dear Friends:
    :
    : Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own
    : brand name?

    No.

    Spam reported to

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Nov 13, 2007

  3. solution4voip wrote:
    > Dear Friends:

    Non advertising group, now piss off.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 13, 2007
  4. solution4voip

    Guest

    On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 01:17:59 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"solution4voip" <> wrote in
    >message
    >: Dear Friends:
    >:
    >: Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own
    >: brand name?
    >
    >No.
    >
    >Spam reported to
    >
    >Ivor

    Of on your old hobbyhorse are you Ivor , for Christ's sake I bet if
    bloody Sipgate posted some spam every single hour of the day we would
    not see a word complaint about it from you .
    , Nov 13, 2007
  5. solution4voip

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    : : Of on your old hobbyhorse are you Ivor , for Christ's
    : : sake I bet if bloody Sipgate posted some spam every
    : : single hour of the day we would not see a word
    : : complaint about it from you .

    As they are extremely unlikely to do so, the point, such as it is, is
    irrelevant.

    I never thought I'd ever be reduced to this, apologies to everyone else,
    but you've forced my hand - SHUT THE **** UP, RON.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Nov 13, 2007
  6. solution4voip

    Guest

    On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:45:42 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >As they are extremely unlikely to do so, the point, such as it is, is
    >irrelevant.

    Not it is not anything concerning you and the forum IS very relevant
    >I never thought I'd ever be reduced to this, apologies to everyone else,
    >but you've forced my hand - SHUT THE **** UP, RON.

    And you Ivor or is it Mr Sipgate have really forced my hand now please
    do not come here giving YOUR orders you are a very irrelevant nobody
    here never forget it .
    Now folks I am forced to say WATCH THIS SPACE SPARKS ARE ABOUT TO FLY
    sorry for any inconvenience caused but that pillock from the midlands
    with his fixation on spam and sipgate has brought what is about to
    happen here on you not me .
    , Nov 13, 2007
  7. solution4voip

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : : On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:45:42 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    : : <> wrote:
    : :
    : :
    : : : As they are extremely unlikely to do so, the point,
    : : : such as it is, is irrelevant.
    : : Not it is not anything concerning you and the forum IS
    : : very relevant
    : : : I never thought I'd ever be reduced to this,
    : : : apologies to everyone else, but you've forced my hand
    : : : - SHUT THE **** UP, RON.
    : :
    : : And you Ivor or is it Mr Sipgate have really forced my
    : : hand now please do not come here giving YOUR orders you
    : : are a very irrelevant nobody here never forget it .
    : : Now folks I am forced to say WATCH THIS SPACE SPARKS
    : : ARE ABOUT TO FLY sorry for any inconvenience caused but
    : : that pillock from the midlands with his fixation on
    : : spam and sipgate has brought what is about to happen
    : : here on you not me .

    Yeah, right.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Nov 13, 2007
  8. solution4voip

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    : : <> wrote in message
    : : news:

    [snip]

    : : : : And you Ivor or is it Mr Sipgate have really forced
    : : : : my hand now please do not come here giving YOUR
    : : : : orders you are a very irrelevant nobody here never
    : : : : forget it . Now folks I am forced to say WATCH THIS
    : : : : SPACE SPARKS ARE ABOUT TO FLY sorry for any
    : : : : inconvenience caused but that pillock from the
    : : : : midlands with his fixation on spam and sipgate has
    : : : : brought what is about to happen here on you not me .
    : :
    : : Yeah, right.
    : :
    : : Ivor

    BTW who said I'm from the Midlands..? Another mistake, Ron.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Nov 13, 2007
  9. solution4voip

    PCPaul Guest

    Re: Start Your Own CallingCard/CallCentre/Pc2Phone/Sms,Web,AniCallback+VoipSWITCH+All Modules In250$

    On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:17:12 +0000, mymail wrote:

    > On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:45:42 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>As they are extremely unlikely to do so, the point, such as it is, is
    >>irrelevant.

    > Not it is not anything concerning you and the forum IS very relevant
    >>I never thought I'd ever be reduced to this, apologies to everyone else,
    >>but you've forced my hand - SHUT THE **** UP, RON.

    > And you Ivor or is it Mr Sipgate have really forced my hand now please
    > do not come here giving YOUR orders you are a very irrelevant nobody
    > here never forget it .
    > Now folks I am forced to say WATCH THIS SPACE SPARKS ARE ABOUT TO FLY
    > sorry for any inconvenience caused but that pillock from the midlands
    > with his fixation on spam and sipgate has brought what is about to
    > happen here on you not me .

    .... says another irrelevant nobody.

    Can't you just take your playground games elsewhere?
    PCPaul, Nov 13, 2007
  10. solution4voip

    Jono Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote :

    > BTW who said I'm from the Midlands..? Another mistake, Ron.

    "My name is Ivor and I'm a radio amateur living near the town of
    Solihull, south east of the City of Birmingham"....?
    Jono, Nov 13, 2007
  11. solution4voip

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    : : Ivor Jones wrote :
    : :
    : : :
    : : : BTW who said I'm from the Midlands..? Another
    : : : mistake, Ron.
    : :
    : : "My name is Ivor and I'm a radio amateur living near
    : : the town of Solihull, south east of the City of
    : : Birmingham"....?

    Living somewhere is not the same as being from there. Didn't think you'd
    make such a basic mistake.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Nov 13, 2007
  12. solution4voip

    Jono Guest

    Ivor Jones laid this down on his screen :
    > "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > : : Ivor Jones wrote :
    > : :
    > : : :
    > : : : BTW who said I'm from the Midlands..? Another
    > : : : mistake, Ron.
    > : :
    > : : "My name is Ivor and I'm a radio amateur living near
    > : : the town of Solihull, south east of the City of
    > : : Birmingham"....?
    >
    > Living somewhere is not the same as being from there. Didn't think you'd make
    > such a basic mistake.

    I wasn't meaning to try to correct you, merely pointing out what gave
    him the idea.
    Jono, Nov 13, 2007
  13. solution4voip

    alexd Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:

    > "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > : : Ivor Jones wrote :
    > : :
    > : : :
    > : : : BTW who said I'm from the Midlands..? Another
    > : : : mistake, Ron.
    > : :
    > : : "My name is Ivor and I'm a radio amateur living near
    > : : the town of Solihull, south east of the City of
    > : : Birmingham"....?
    >
    > Living somewhere is not the same as being from there. Didn't think you'd
    > make such a basic mistake.

    Didn't think you could be such a tedious pedant.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    09:22:19 up 2 days, 22:00, 2 users, load average: 0.28, 0.13, 0.05
    alexd, Nov 14, 2007
  14. solution4voip

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "alexd" <> wrote in message
    : : Ivor Jones wrote:

    [snip]

    : : : Living somewhere is not the same as being from there.
    : : : Didn't think you'd make such a basic mistake.
    : :
    : : Didn't think you could be such a tedious pedant.

    It isn't pedantry, it's fact. Just because I live in the Midlands doesn't
    mean I come from there. I know people who live in London but come from the
    US - does that make them Londoners..?

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Nov 14, 2007
  15. solution4voip

    Guest

    >"alexd" <> wrote in message

    >: : Didn't think you could be such a tedious pedant.

    Course he can and is .
    , Nov 14, 2007
  16. solution4voip

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:50:45 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >It isn't pedantry, it's fact. Just because I live in the Midlands doesn't
    >mean I come from there. I know people who live in London but come from the
    >US - does that make them Londoners..?
    >
    >Ivor

    See it as been quite here all day and just as soon has you show your
    face you are causing arguments once more do please PISS OFF
    Ivor and leave the rest of us to enjoy this forum . .
    , Nov 14, 2007
  17. solution4voip

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : : On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:50:45 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    : : <> wrote:
    : :
    : :
    : : : It isn't pedantry, it's fact. Just because I live in
    : : : the Midlands doesn't mean I come from there. I know
    : : : people who live in London but come from the US - does
    : : : that make them Londoners..?
    : : :
    : : : Ivor
    : :
    : : See it as been quite here all day and just as soon has
    : : you show your face you are causing arguments once more
    : : do please PISS OFF
    : : Ivor and leave the rest of us to enjoy this forum . .

    Ah foul language again. Can't think of anything intelligent to say, Ron..?

    Oh this still isn't a forum.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Nov 14, 2007
  18. Ivor Jones wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    >>> See it as been quite here all day and just as soon has
    >>> you show your face you are causing arguments once more
    >>> do please PISS OFF
    >>> Ivor and leave the rest of us to enjoy this forum . .

    > Ah foul language again. Can't think of anything intelligent to say,
    > Ron..?

    Was only a day or two a go you resorted to foul language though.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 14, 2007
  19. solution4voip

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:13:49 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >Ah foul language again. Can't think of anything intelligent to say, Ron..?

    Kerttle calling the pan again Ivor !
    , Nov 14, 2007
  20. solution4voip

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 20:33:59 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    <bhx_spam@trapped__hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

    >Was only a day or two a go you resorted to foul language though.

    Just reminded him of the fact .
    , Nov 14, 2007