    john scott Guest

    Some of my programs keep losing there start up status, windows xp, any ideas
    please
    john scott, Jul 31, 2009

  2. "john scott" <> deflatulated this with

    > Some of my programs keep losing there start up status,
    > windows xp, any ideas please

    But, does your screen-saver work?

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; but,

    "Stupid is as '§ñühw¤£f' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma
    "Run 'Lookout', Run!" --Forrest Gump's Jenny

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 31, 2009

  3. Rôgêr <> deflatulated this with

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> "john scott" <> deflatulated this with
    >>
    >>> Some of my programs keep losing there start up status,
    >>> windows xp, any ideas please

    >> But, does your screen-saver work?
    >>

    > At least this one time you were funny.

    Everyone's a critic... <sighs...>

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 31, 2009
  4. john scott wrote:

    > Some of my programs keep losing there start up status, windows xp, any
    > ideas please

    Some klews would be welcome:
    a) names/types of specific programs
    b) always, or only randomly
    c) I've reviewed my Start folder [Yes] [No]
    d) I've run several anti-malware apps [Yes] [No] [Which ones]

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 31, 2009
  5. In message <peDcm.126029$2>, "john scott" wrote:
    > Some of my programs keep losing there start up status, windows xp, any
    > ideas
    > please

    Yeah, I got an idea. We should have the same great health care that every
    member of congress does.

    Word.

    --
    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 31, 2009
  6. john scott

    chuckcar Guest

    "john scott" <> wrote in

    > Some of my programs keep losing there start up status, windows xp, any
    > ideas please

    Consider it an improvment. Until they're all not doing that that is.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Aug 1, 2009
  7. john scott

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Aug 1, 2009
  8. john scott

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:30:38 +0100, john scott wrote:

    >Some of my programs keep losing there start up status, windows xp, any ideas
    >please

    You own the slow.com domain you are using in your email address? This is
    you...

    WHOIS information for slow.com :
    [Querying whois.internic.net]
    [Redirected to whois.tucows.com]
    [Querying whois.tucows.com]
    [whois.tucows.com]
    Registrant:
    Cyrus Lohrasbpour
    1234 Stafford St
    san luis obispo, CA 93405
    US
    Domain name: SLOW.COM
    Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 17-Dec-2008.
    Record expires on 21-Sep-2011.
    Record created on 22-Sep-1998.

    Me
    why?, Aug 1, 2009
  9. john scott

    macco Guest

    john scott wrote:

    > Some of my programs keep losing there start up status, windows xp,
    > any ideas please

    My spyware guard used to do that.

    --
    There is more to life than increasing its speed
    macco, Aug 1, 2009