    Mailwasher running.

    Any clues?

    Thanking you all

    sonsdad, Oct 21, 2004

  2. "sonsdad" <> wrote in message
    news:04Tdd.153$...
    > Hi Group
    >
    > I have a strange problem with Start-up. When I boot up each morning XP Pro
    > loads to the desktop and freezes although I can move the cursor I can not
    > activate a programme. If I then press the reset button on the next bootup
    > everything seems fine. I am on XP Pro and have Zone alarm, Norton and
    > Mailwasher running.
    >
    > Any clues?
    >

    > Thanking you all

    Upgrade to Red Hat 9 or Fedora Core 2

    one red eye ©, Oct 21, 2004

  3. sonsdad

    sonsdad Guest

    Hi
    Let me get this straight, the only way to solve the problem is to bag the
    programme off. It must make sense to someone I suppose but could we return
    to the question........................

    Cheers

    sonsdad, Oct 21, 2004
  4. sonsdad

    Dan Evans Guest

    "one red eye ©" <> wrote in message

    > "sonsdad" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi Group
    > >
    > > I have a strange problem with Start-up. When I boot up each morning XP

    Pro
    > > loads to the desktop and freezes although I can move the cursor I can

    not
    > > activate a programme. If I then press the reset button on the next

    bootup
    > > everything seems fine. I am on XP Pro and have Zone alarm, Norton and
    > > Mailwasher running.
    > >
    > > Any clues?
    > >

    > > Thanking you all
    > >

    > Upgrade to Red Hat 9

    Why go from "Pay Microsoft for Windows" to "Pay RedHat for a Linux version
    of Windows (that has the option to download for free - free ntil you ask
    them for help that is)

    RedHat has more patches issued than Windows does.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 22, 2004
  5. sonsdad

    DC Guest

    one red eye © wrote:

    > "sonsdad" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi Group

    >> I have a strange problem with Start-up. When I boot up each morning XP Pro
    >> loads to the desktop and freezes although I can move the cursor I can not
    >> activate a programme. If I then press the reset button on the next bootup
    >> everything seems fine. I am on XP Pro and have Zone alarm, Norton and
    >> Mailwasher running.

    > Upgrade to Red Hat 9 or Fedora Core 2

    Uh huh...

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

    DC, Oct 22, 2004