    that won't go away unless i remove the hardware, which i don't want to do.
    How do I get shot of this icon?

    hez

    Hez, Jun 23, 2003

  2. Hez

    Hez Guest

    Re: start up tray icon removal

    No, doesn't work. When you right click on the item you get a floating pop up
    strip that says "safely remove hardware"...no properties option...

    hez

    Hez, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Hez

    Boomer Guest

    Re: start up tray icon removal

    "Hez" <> wrote in

    > No, doesn't work. When you right click on the item you get a
    > floating pop up strip that says "safely remove hardware"...no
    > properties option...
    >
    > hez

    Hi hez

    Please include some of the message you are responding to, in your
    reply.
    Go to: Tools> Options> "Send" tab, and check the "Include message in
    Reply".

    Why? Please read the links below.
    http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/nquote.html

    Thank you. :)

    Boomer, Jun 24, 2003
  4. Hez

    Hez Guest

    Is this better? Now i've had a lesson in Usenet ettiquette could somebody
    help me get rid of the little icon?
    "Hez" <> wrote in message
    > I have recently installed a USB Cable modem. I'm using XP .I have a

    "Safely

    Hez, Jun 24, 2003
  5. Hez

    ShadyJ Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:01:44 +0100, "Hez" <>
    wrote:

    >Is this better? Now i've had a lesson in Usenet ettiquette could somebody
    >help me get rid of the little icon?
    >"Hez" <> wrote in message
    >> I have recently installed a USB Cable modem. I'm using XP .I have a

    >"Safely
    >> remove hardware" icon in my start up tray, bottom right hand of toolbar,
    >> that won't go away unless i remove the hardware, which i don't want to do.
    >> How do I get shot of this icon?
    >>
    >> hez

    What was your lesson and who gave it to you?
    Remove yourunderware to reply.

    ShadyJ, Jun 30, 2003