    If I take my AVG & ZA off the start up list in msconfig, when I boot up will
    they still be operational?OS XP

    ---

    bhb, Aug 3, 2004

  2. bhb

    Gordon Guest

    "bhb" <> wrote in message
    news:_VIPc.204516$IQ4.53708@attbi_s02...
    > If I take my AVG & ZA off the start up list in msconfig, when I boot up

    will
    > they still be operational?OS XP

    No.
    Gordon, Aug 3, 2004

  3. bhb

    °Mike° Guest

    How about taking your broken AVG signature off your
    newsgroup posts?

    On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 09:29:30 GMT, in
    <_VIPc.204516$IQ4.53708@attbi_s02>
    bhb scrawled:

    >If I take my AVG & ZA off the start up list in msconfig, when I boot up will
    >they still be operational?OS XP

    <snip broken AVG signature>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 3, 2004
  4. bhb

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "bhb" <> wrote in message
    > If I take my AVG & ZA off the start up list in msconfig, when I boot up

    will
    > they still be operational?OS XP
    >

    > ---

    most likely, they are a service and will still be operational.
    i recommend removing the email protection from AVG.

    -a|ex
    127.0.0.1, Aug 3, 2004
  5. bhb

    bhb Guest

    Is the AVG snip gone now?
    bhb, Aug 4, 2004
  6. bhb

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes, thank you.

    Now, regarding your AVG/ZA startup question, do
    not remove them via msconfig -- they will not be
    fully operational, even if their services are still
    running. If you NEED to disable them at startup,
    do it from within their respective preferences.

    On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 01:17:19 GMT, in
    <zOWPc.241944$XM6.237765@attbi_s53>
    bhb scrawled:

    --