    and apply there seems to be no way to remove the actually line. Anyone help
    Cheers
    Bullet.

    Bullet, May 2, 2004

  2. Bullet

    Unk Guest

    On Sun, 2 May 2004 17:41:34 +0100, "Bullet"
    <> wrote:

    >On my other computer win98. there are several programes in the start up that
    >i no longer require. Also a trojan left a dll file in there. finally manged
    >to keep it unticked so it did not start up but want to remove the line and
    >others also. run misconfig > start up and it will only allow me to untick
    >and apply there seems to be no way to remove the actually line. Anyone help
    >Cheers
    >Bullet.

    Click Start, Run. In the Run box, type "regedit" (without the quotes) and
    press enter.

    Navigate your way to:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, Software, Microsoft, Windows, CurrentVersion, Run

    In the right-hand pane, look for , and delete, your msconfig entries.

    Do the same here:
    Navigate your way to:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER, Software, Microsoft, Windows, CurrentVersion, Run

    In the right-hand pane, look for , and delete, your msconfig entries.

    Unk, May 2, 2004