    weather bug and re-start the computer, weather bug still loads in the
    system tray. does anyone know why this is happening?

    Thanks

    Beachman, Oct 31, 2006

  2. Beachman

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:30:49 +0000, Beachman Has Frothed:

    > win xp home
    >
    > When I go to the start up tab in msconfig, and uncheck a program called
    > weather bug and re-start the computer, weather bug still loads in the
    > system tray. does anyone know why this is happening?
    >
    > Thanks

    Download Ewido free trial and let it remove that shit for you.

    http://www.ewido.net/en/

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Oct 31, 2006

  3. Beachman

    ellis_jay Guest

    Beachman wrote:
    > win xp home
    >
    > When I go to the start up tab in msconfig, and uncheck a program
    > called weather bug and re-start the computer, weather bug still
    > loads in the system tray. does anyone know why this is happening?
    >
    > Thanks

    Uninstall it.

    http://www.searchlores.org/weatherbug.htm

    Try this one instead:

    http://www.singerscreations.com/AboutWeatherWatcher.asp

    ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
    Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, Oct 31, 2006
  4. Beachman

    ellis_jay Guest

    Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:30:49 +0000, Beachman Has Frothed:
    >
    >> win xp home
    >>
    >> When I go to the start up tab in msconfig, and uncheck a program
    >> called weather bug and re-start the computer, weather bug still
    >> loads in the system tray. does anyone know why this is happening?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Download Ewido free trial and let it remove that shit for you.
    >
    > http://www.ewido.net/en/

    Grisoft bought ewido, did it not?

    ellis_jay, Oct 31, 2006