Start Up companies looking for furnished (full service) cubical space in SF BAY AREA

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Shobeir@plugandplayrealestate.com, Mar 15, 2006.

  1. Guest

    For Start up companies:

    Welcome to Plug & Play Real Estate. Plug & Play is located at the old
    Philip's Headquarters building on 440 N. Wolfe Rd. The building is
    150,000 SqFt in size and is catered only towards high techstart-ups
    either pre or post funding. Currently 20 companies in the building
    ranging from 1 person up to 35 people. Clearshape and Cannestaare our
    two largest tennants! We offer flexible space 100 sqft up to 100,000
    sqft. with everything being fully furnished (a combination of cubicles,
    conference rooms, and private offices). In addition we have DS3
    connectivity, Cisco Voip phone system, key card access, video
    surveillance, reception, cafeteria, etc. Give us a 48 hr. notice and
    you'll be ready to go.

    Our organization is also a private investor group (Amidzad) that
    invests up to 5-6 seed round deals every year. We host monthly investor
    forums at the building and invite many of the top VC's and angel
    investors from around the bay.

    Please contact me either by email at
    or phone at (408)524-1407

    Sincerely,